15/04/2011

Some 3D work

These first two were from last year and early this year, so I'm sorry for the quality, max didn't seem to like me back then when it came to rendering. Part of the project was to do a happy, a sad and a neutral walk cycle, here are my happy and sad ones.



Sometime later, we were given a character rig from a website and just told to play with it. I decided to try my hand at a double bounce walk cycle.


Sculptris hates me now, this model has... sooo many triangles/polies and everytime it opens it crashes on me. And it's so close to finishing too D; She needs arrows, a knife on her leg, gloves and the clothing is meant to be chainmail and leather, oh and it needs to be coloured.


That's all for now. I'll try and get some 2D animation up when it looks nicer than it does right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment