13/04/2012

I'm still alive


Really, just distracted with university deadlines.
I was looking through all my old art yesterday and it got me thinking, not just about how bad it all was, but about how much I loved drawing. Its not that I don't love it anymore, its just been pushed to the back of my mind to focus on getting a degree. But since I'm graduating next year and need to get into, gasp, the real world, I figure I should start making a serious portfolio. So I'm, hopefully, going to get back into drawing all the time over summer and have a lot to show for it.
But in the meantime, here's all my random sketches from the past couple weeks. The blue pencil two are the most recent, then pencil, then red and then pen. Almost all of them are character designs, I guess. Vaguely.





No comments:

Post a Comment