26/08/2009

More Sketches, OTL

So, as you can see, another update. I also edited the banner up the top to make it neater. I'll work on the rest of the layout later. For now, some concepts and WIP's.

First off, the concept. I just came up with this on a whim really, I'll take it further when I'm done with everything else on my long list. Oh god, it's so long.

Next is a WIP, I've been working on it for a while, first on paper, then i decided to try it on photoshop, which i think was a good idea. I'm working on the pose as you can probably see, it's a little off at the moment. From what I can see the hands are too left of body, and I think she's wonky too. o.o; The moon however I'm liking, and the whole concept of it I love, stardust. Basically, she'll be blowing stars into the sky.


Thats all for now, I have more but not many are saved since, well, I'm lazy with WIP shots. Heh.
Lovelove xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment