14/08/2009

Welcome post

So this is a welcome post and a test one, to make sure it all looks right.

Fishing for stars (aka Pisces) is a new space for me to post all my art, rough or finished. My deviantart is just going to be a place for my best finished art as I dont want to spam people with pages of me practising figure drawings.
The name was inspired by my star sign and my current gaia avatar as she looks as if she could be fishing for stars. For that reason is it also the name of my art shop on the previous mentioned website. I hope to keep this name for future purposes too, mostly a website.
I started this blog because I want a place to store my art where I can look at the improvement, also I believe I need somewhere more professional to take RL commisions. That'll be set up at a later date, when my art is better.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment